Account Support Manager
Careers at Direct
We’re seeking an analytical and high-energy operations professional to join our growing Account Support team here at Direct.
At a high level, the Account Support Manager (“ASM”) is a knowledgeable, organized, outgoing, and technical operations team member who brings a sense of urgency, and ensures initiatives are executed on time.
To that end, the Operations department at Direct includes both a proactive Customer Success ("CS") team primarily focused on helping customers reach their goals with our product, and a reactive Account Support ("AS") team primarily focused on helping customers resolve their issues with our product. The ASM is dedicated to the latter, responsible for following SOPs day-to-day efforts related to the AS issue lifecycle, and leveraging and maintaining tools and resources that ultimately help with customer retention and satisfaction.
Reporting directly to Senior Account Support Manager ("SASM") who is underneath the Director of Account Support ("DAS"), the ASM will aid in the Company’s strategic operational direction, help to drive innovation from an AS systems and process perspective, and work cross-functionally with members of the Product and Engineering teams in order to ensure the features we have available for use are in a stable, working state. This is a highly influential and impactful senior role where both collaboration and independence are essential to success. And, aside from the potential for future increases in base salary pay upon high performance, there is a path to a VP title if both the Company and the DAS are ready for it.
- Following SOPs throughout all stages in the AS issue lifecycle
- Logging issues through the creation of Jira tickets
- Working to resolve support tickets related to issues reported by customers
- Actively participating standup meetings
- Contributing to the further development, setup, implementation, and maintenance of SOPs, relevant core tools, systems, and resources
- Proven experience in Account/Customer Support, or role in relevant department
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Intercom, Slack, Stripe (Jira, Confluence, Asana, Monday.com, Trevor.io a plus)
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- 5+ years experience using enterprise software with an emphasis on web applications and B2B SaaS
- 3+ years technical leadership (overseeing 3+ people)
- Ability to deliver best-in-class service to customers
- Experience designing, building and executing scalable processes
- In-depth knowledge of operations and hands-on experience implementing and utilizing actionable metrics and KPIs to improve operational efficiency
- Hands on experience with process and workflow principles and practices
- Demonstrated track record of successfully hiring, managing, coaching and retaining team members
- Experience dealing with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance: Get peace of mind with best in class medical insurance through with Blue Cross Blue Shield, and dental and vision insurance through EMI Health
- 401K: Save for retirement while lowering your taxable income by contributing on a pre-tax basis - smaller tax bite on your annual salary in the short-term, and extra security in the long-run as your investments grow tax-free until you’re ready to retire
- Paid Time Off: In addition to several planned and unplanned paid days off for holidays, we also provide 24 PTO days annually with an allotment to rollover unused days
- Stock Options: Every team member at Direct has earned stock options, and if you work hard, you'll also have skin in the game as we work towards exciting goals
Interested in the role? Send your resume to email@example.com, and we'll be in touch!