Customer Success Manager
Careers at Direct
At Direct, we provide lodging operators with a sleek, enterprise-grade software platform that's purpose-built for coordinating short-term rental operations, distribution, guest engagement, accounting, and third-party integrations.
We're seeking an energetic, personable, process-oriented, and proactive Customer Success Manager ("CSM") who can provide ongoing support to our customers and network with them. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships, implementing new programs that will increase the Company's revenue potential and minimize churn rates.
To that end, the Operations department at Direct includes both a proactive Customer Success ("CS") team primarily focused on helping customers reach their goals with our product, and a reactive Account Support ("AS") team primarily focused on helping customers resolve their issues with our product. The CSM is dedicated to the former, responsible for following SOPs for day-to-day efforts related to the CS lifecycle, and leveraging and maintaining tools and resources that ultimately yield a high impact with the success of new and existing customers.
The CSM's responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from sales prospects, building close relationships that often last beyond any one project or job. Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Establish clear client retention goals
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software
- Promote the value of the product
- Upsell services and products with the brand image
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Proven experience working in travel/hospitality technology, preferably short-term rental property management software
- 2+ years experience using enterprise software with an emphasis on web applications and B2B SaaS
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Intercom, Slack, Stripe (Jira, Confluence, Asana, Monday.com, Trevor.io a plus)
- Outstanding organizational and communication abilities
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to deliver best-in-class service to customers
- Experience executing scalable processes
- Experience dealing with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance: Get peace of mind with best in class medical insurance through with Blue Cross Blue Shield, and dental and vision insurance through EMI Health
- 401K: Save for retirement while lowering your taxable income by contributing on a pre-tax basis - smaller tax bite on your annual salary in the short-term, and extra security in the long-run as your investments grow tax-free until you’re ready to retire
- Paid Time Off: In addition to several planned and unplanned paid days off for holidays, we also provide 24 PTO days annually with an allotment to rollover unused days
- Stock Options: Every team member at Direct has earned stock options, and if you work hard, you'll also have skin in the game as we work towards exciting goals
Interested in the role? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be in touch!